This is the listing for 1 individual reed (perfect for try-outs!). These are also available in boxes of 5.
Tough yet supple, like the style of music they were named after, Marca Jazz Filed reeds cater to the particular demands of the jazz saxophonists. Marca’s outstanding consistency and exceptional durability are combined with a special cut that provides excellent highs for increased projection. A Marca Jazz reed provides ease in the high register and superior articulation throughout the range of the instrument.
- Especially suited to jazz, pop and rhythm & blues.
- Increases projection and gives incredible control throughout the full range of instrument.
- Marca reeds are hand-finished and made from French grown cane only.
- The Marca Jazz Filed reeds are available for all saxophones.
- Made by the fifth generation of Guccini Family in the south of France using cane from their own fields and artisans from the local area, they bring a wealth of experience to the process of reed making.