Tough yet supple, like the brand of music they were named for, Marca Jazz unfiled reeds cater to the particular demands of the jazz saxophonist. Marca’s outstanding consistency and exceptional durability are combined with a special cut that provides excellent highs for increased projection. A Marca Jazz reed provides ease in the high register and superior articulation throughout the range of the instruments.
- Especially suited for jazz, pop and rhythm & blues.
- Increase projection and incredible control throughout full range of instrument.
- All Marca reeds strength selection are controlled during making process.
- Marca reeds are hand-finished and made from only the French grown cane.
- Canes are selected one by one, producing high quality reeds.
- The flexibility of the reeds, the finest quality of the cane, gives to the Marca reeds the uniformity and balance of the reed strength.
Made by the fifth generation of Guccini Family in the south of France using cane from their own fields and artisans from the local area, they bring a wealth of experience to the process of reed making.