Marca tradition reeds are hand-finished and made from only the best French-grown cane. Cut from the cane’s very thickest diameters, the Tradition’s greater density allows less saliva penetration for optimum sound and extended reed life. This is a premium reed that offers a precise and consistent cut, strong edges, a flexible tip and a dark ringing timbre.
- Designed for all-round use with a special emphasis on wind ensemble and chamber play.
- Premium Cane, consistent cut and flexible tip.
- Full-bodied with a dark, ringing timbre.
- All Marca reeds strength selection are controlled during making process.
- Marca reeds are hand-finished and made from only the French grown cane.
- Canes are selected one by one, producing high quality reeds.
- The flexibility of the reeds, the finest quality of the cane, gives to the Marca reeds the uniformity and balance of the reed strength.
Made by the fifth generation of Guccini Family in the south of France using cane from their own fields and artisans from the local area, they bring a wealth of experience to the process of reed making.