Syrinx is one of the newest and fastest growing instrument brands on the Australian market, and we are proud to say we here at Leisure Coast Wind & Brass are the owners of this brand. It has made a name among players of all ages and levels. The beautiful tone, stable pitch, solid construction and easy response are some of the highlights of all instruments offered by this brand. Not to mention that Syrinx instruments can save you hundreds of dollars – compared to similar instruments by the big name brands.
What sets us apart from the many other online offers is simply the sheer quality of these instruments for the price you pay. Every single Syrinx instrument we sell has been thoroughly researched and tested by both teachers and performers, as well as musical instrument repair technicians. Where many other lesser known brands do not make spare parts available, we stock the spare parts for our instruments. That way, if something breaks, you are guaranteed that it will be fixed, right here in Australia. We have been selling these instruments for over 4 years now and see them coming back for servicing, year after year. We are incredibly proud to say that they hold up beautifully because of the quality parts and plating/lacquer used in the manufacturing process.
Simply put, they are some of the best value-for-money musical instruments available today. The great quality, the moderate price tag and the standard two year Australia-wide warranty guarantee a playing experience like no other.
- Tenor saxophone in Bb.
- Pisoni pads.
- Silver plated body and keys.
- Pisoni pads (made in Italy).
- Hard shell, nylon padded carry case with backpack straps, carry handles and a shoulder strap (see photos).
- Includes an adjustable neck strap.
- Basic mouthpiece, ligature and mouthpiece cap included (if you prefer a different mouthpiece, please check out the items in my store).
- Cork grease included.
- External polishing cloth included.
- 2 year Australia wide warranty included (details available upon simple request).