Book a Service
Book in your annual standard service on this page. Damage repair, repads and overhauls can only be booked in store after an assessment of your instrument.
Please note that when you book your service through this platform, your instrument will still be inspected when it arrives in store. If we feel a standard service won’t cut it, we will discuss with you at that point in time.
In most cases, instruments are returned to you within 48-72 hours after drop-off, though we cannot guarantee this at any time. Once your service is complete, we will contact you.
Please keep in mind that the store and workshop are much busier during school holiday periods. If you are keen to have your instrument serviced during holiday periods, we recommend booking in well in advance.
How to Book
– Click the button below to visit our booking page.
– Pick a day most convenient to you. The calendar will only show those booking slots that are still available, and you can book up to 2 months in advance.
– Pick any time slot. This booking software has its limitations, so please ignore the actual time. Picking 9am or 1pm does not mean you have to be present at that time. It simply allows us to accept 2 bookings per day.
– Fill in all your relevant details and request the booking.
– Once we approve the booking, you will receive an email to confirm.
– Bring in your instrument no later than 9:30am on the day of your booking (a few days before is even better!)