Shipping & Returns
Every product in our store is shipped using reputable, trackable shipping providers or can be picked up in store. Upon checking out, you will be presented with a number of standard and express options to choose from.
All items are very carefully and safely packed to eliminate damage in transit. In the unlikely event of an item arriving damaged, arrangements will be made to have the item returned, repaired and/or replaced.
- Domestic – Australia Post Standard Mail: 3-7 business days (longer for WA and NT destinations and remote and outlying areas).
- Domestic – Australia Post Express Post: 1-5 business days.
- Domestic – Sendle: 1-5 business days in most cases (longer for WA and NT destinations and remote and outlying areas).
- Domestic – Couriersplease: 1-7 business days (longer for WA and NT destinations and remote and outlying areas).
- International – Australia Post: 5-20 business days, depending on your location.
- International Courier: 3-15 business days, depending on your location.
When are returns accepted?
Returns are only accepted in certain circumstances. Under Australian Consumer Law, you have the right to a refund, repair or replacement if the item you received is faulty, not fit for purpose or if it doesn’t match the description, and Leisure Coast Wind & Brass fully complies with this ruling.
Returns for change of mind are not accepted under any circumstance.
What CAN be returned?
- Instruments that arrive damaged or faulty in any way may be returned within 14 days for a full refund or replacement.
- If an instrument develops a fault within the warranty period it may be returned for repair or exchange. In the unlikely event of this occurring, please refer to your warranty certificate for more information.
- Mouthpieces, under the following circumstances only:
- when the mouthpiece is not suitable to your playing style or where you opted for a tip opening that is not working with your setup; AND
- the mouthpiece is posted back within 3 calendar days of receipt of the mouthpiece; AND
- the mouthpiece is returned completely undamaged (no teeth marks, ligature scratches, chips, etc.); AND
- the mouthpiece is returned in the original, undamaged packaging, with all included accessories (if any).
What CANNOT be returned?
- Reeds, cloths, swabs, and other cleaning products, where the packaging has been opened. If the packaging remains unopened with all seals intact (if applicable), returns are generally accepted.
- Ear plugs cannot be returned under any circumstances. Due to the nature of the packaging of the ear plugs we carry, it is not possible for us to verify if the packaging has been opened and resealed. For that reason and for health reasons, we are unable to accept returns of ear plugs.
Where do I send the items to be returned?
Returns are to be sent to Leisure Coast Wind & Brass, 141 Kembla Street, Wollongong NSW 2500, Australia.
How do I return an item?
Leisure Coast Wind & Brass covers the cost of return shipping only in the case of items arriving damaged or faulty.
In the unlikely event that your purchased item arrives damaged or faulty, please contact us to arrange a return postage label for you. All you will need to do is attach the label to the parcel and drop it off at the closest post office.
For all other returns, return freight is payable by the customer. A trackable service must be used, regardless of the size or value of the item being returned, and you must inform us of any tracking numbers as soon as the item has been lodged for shipping.
Credit for returns
If you opt for a refund, your payment will be refunded to your credit card or PayPal account.
Any item being returned must be in original packaging and original condition. All included extras (such as cleaning sticks, swabs,…) must be present.