Every product in our store is shipped for free within Australia using Australia Post Standard Post. Products that ship in envelopes (sheet music and small, flat items) are sent without tracking. Everything else is sent with a tracking number.
Musical instruments are shipped with full insurance, tracking information and signature on arrival, using the Sendle network or a trusted courier service (generally this is Couriersplease). Shipping insurance or signature on arrival is not added for smaller items such as neck straps or reeds.
If your item is unable to be delivered because no one is home to sign the item will be taken to the nearest Post Office or Depot for collection. A card will be left in your letterbox.
A premium shipping service via courier is also available for those items that are not normally sent by courier. This attracts a shipping surcharge, which may be found in every listing in our store.
For international deliveries, we use Australia Post Parcel Post. Your parcel will be sent through registered mail, which requires a signature on arrival. You will be able to track your shipment through the Australia Post website www.auspost.com.au/track. International shipping rates may be found on any listing in our store.
All items are very carefully and safely packed to eliminate damage in transit. In the unlikely event of an item arriving damaged, arrangements will be made to have the item returned and replaced.
- Domestic – Australia Post Standard Mail: 3-7 business days (longer for WA and NT destinations and remote and outlying areas).
- Domestic – Australia Post Express Post: 1-5 business days.
- Domestic – Sendle: 1-5 business days in most cases (longer for WA and NT destinations and remote and outlying areas).
- Domestic – Couriersplease: 1-7 business days (longer for WA and NT destinations and remote and outlying areas).
- International – Australia Post: 5-20 business days, depending on your location.
- International Courier: 3-15 business days, depending on your location.
When are returns accepted?
Returns are only accepted in certain circumstances. Under Australian Consumer Law, you have the right to a refund, repair or replacement if the item you received is faulty, not fit for purpose or if it doesn’t match the description, and Leisure Coast Wind & Brass fully complies with this ruling.
Returns for change of mind are not accepted under any circumstance.
What CAN be returned?
- Instruments that arrive damaged or faulty in any way may be returned within 14 days for a full refund or replacement.
- If an instrument develops a fault within the warranty period it may be returned for repair or exchange. In the unlikely event of this occurring, please refer to your warranty certificate for more information.
What CANNOT be returned?
- Reeds, mouthpieces, cloths, swabs, and other cleaning products, where the packaging has been opened. If the packaging remains unopened with all seals intact (if applicable), returns are generally accepted.
Where do I send the items to be returned?
Returns are to be sent to PO Box 5331, Wollongong NSW 2520, Australia
How do I return an item?
In the unlikely event that your purchased item arrives damaged or faulty, please contact us to arrange a return postage label for you. All you will need to do is attach the label to the parcel and drop it off at the closest post office. No postage will be payable.
Postage cost for returns
Leisure Coast Wind & Brass covers the cost of return shipping only in the case of items arriving damaged or faulty. For all other warranty returns, freight is payable by the customer.
Credit for returns
If you opt for a refund, your payment will be refunded to your credit card or PayPal account.
Any item being returned must be in original packaging and original condition. All included extras (such as cleaning sticks, swabs,…) must be present.