The revolutionary SAXHOLDER-PRO is a new, patented three-point saxophone support system.
A traditional sax strap or sax harness transfers the whole weight of the instrument to the neck/shoulders. By the time many performers complain of chronic neck pain, there may even be damage to the cervical spine. With the SAXHOLDER-PRO, the whole weight of the sax is transferred onto the two padded shoulder handles, with extra support from the abdominal rest.
- Transfers the entire sax weight evenly to both shoulders, no stress on the neck.
- Can be put on by one hand in seconds.
- Saves space, smaller than a sheet of paper when folded.
- Is very comfortable when sitting or standing, since it does not slip away.
- Looks great, especially designed for both men and women performers.
- Is a high-tech product that uses aircraft and space travel materials: made of Kevlar ® and aircraft aluminium.
- Can be set quickly and easily: swing both shoulder handles up, pull out the telescopic slide, rotate the abdominal rest, ready.
- Developed in Switzerland.
- Made in the European Community.
- Patents pending worldwide.
Which Size Is Right For Me?
For most users and children from age of 12, the regular SAXHOLDER-PRO will fit, since all relevant parts are adjustable. However, for very tall or heavyset players (over 100 kg and/or taller than 190 cm (6′ 3”)), the SAXHOLDER-PRO XL would be more suitable.
In The Box
- SAXHOLDER-PRO: size M with assembled handles; size XL without assembled handles.
- Pouch (draw string bag): saXholder fits perfectly in the bell of a tenor or bari sax.
- Replacement cord.