The ReedGeek G4 is the newest member of the ReedGeek Universal family. It utilises state of the art, 100% USA alloy with very high vanadium carbide content for exceptionally good wear resistance.
The beautiful “Black Diamond” finish offers a smooth “buttery” glide to the cut. The G4 excels on both natural cane and all synthetic reeds. Exciting features include a newly designed length with a comfortably rounded back scraper (for further adjustment options), a radius tip for precision work and two contoured and curved rail bevels (specially designed to profile rails and re-contour the spine & heart of both single and double reeds). With advanced profiling abilities such as these, the G4 is a must for every serious reed player!
- Ready to use
- Portable and safe for air travel
- Immediate results at any playing level
- Superior sounding reeds
- Longer, more reliable reed performance
- Never again throw away new reeds
- With less than 10 minutes of training, you will have better sounding and more responsive reeds…guaranteed.
- ReedGeek pays for itself within 2 boxes of reeds.
- Users of the tool will discover more “good” and longer performing reeds in a box.
- ReedGeek tools last years, with no sharpening required during its lifetime.
- ReedGeeks are perfect for students, schools and are safe for airplane travel
- ReedGeek’s research team is comprised of the world’s top players, manufacturers and designers with decades of experience performing, designing and improving woodwind instruments.
“We have encountered and addressed nearly all issues related to reeds (both single and double) and have created innovative solutions to deal with the problems we all face as players!” – Mauro Di Gioia, founder
Encased in our ReedGeek self-locking neoprene bag and case, instructions included.