Flute Basics Repertoire is a fantastic addition to the Flute Basics series, offering supplementary material for the Grade 1-4 flautist, including a range of pieces from pop to classical.
Each stage focuses on a specific technique with exercises and pieces to help consolidate new skills. There is plenty of opportunity for ensemble playing with the inclusion of duets as well as approachable piano accompaniments to suit every teacher.
- Varied and carefully-chosen original repertoire.
- Arrangements of favourite tunes, including (Is This The Way To) Amarillo?, Spread a little happiness, Up where we belong and Hedwig’s Theme from Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
- Related technical exercises and studies.
- Opportunity for student improvisation and composition.
- Duets to encourage ensemble skills.
- Simple piano accompaniments.