Voxman’s classic series of duets for like instruments is recognizable to nearly everyone who has ever studied an instrument.
In Selected Duets for French Horn – Volume 1, the material supplements the student’s musical development and provides a rich experience for growing musicians. Duet playing is often a student’s first form of ensemble experience – technique, tone quality, intonation and balance are introduced as students do one of the things they enjoy most – making music with a friend. Duet playing leads easily and naturally to competent performance in larger ensembles.
This is Volume 1 – Easy-Medium Level.
- Ten Little Duos, selected from the works of Pöhlmann.
- Five Duets, composed by Schubert.
- Ten Duos, selected from the works of Schollar.
- Thirteen Duets, selected from the works of Belloli, Fauconier, Fontana, Mendelssohn, Schumann, Sambatoro, and others.
- Eleven Duets, selected from the works of Pietzsch.
- Eleven Duets, selected from the works of Gallay.
- Eighteen Duets, selected from the works of Devieux, Händel, Purcell, Boismortier, and others.
- Ten 18th Century Duets, arranged from the works of anonymous composers.
- Sixteen Duets, selected from the works of Franz, Snow, Türrschmiedt, Mozart, Vecchietti, and others.