The Young Flute Player, Book 6 has been written specifically to suit adult learners of the flute. It is also suitable for teenage students, or advanced younger students.
The book has everything need in one book: exercises, pieces, fingering charts, scales, arpeggios, duet parts, music theory, flute assembly and cleaning instructions, and blank manuscript paper.
The notation is clear and easy to read and there are short explanations of all signs and terms used.
New notes and new concepts are introduced progressively, with relevant exercises and pieces and thorough revision of previous materials.
Students can access free YouTube recordings of the pieces in this book, including solos, duets and piano accompaniments.
Book 6 Contents
- Flute tutor book written specifically for adult learners & teenage learners.
- 30 progressive units with the highly successful Young Flute Player method.
- Exercises, solos & duets in a wide range of musical styles.
- Includes fingering charts, music theory pages, plus photos/instructions for assembling & cleaning the flute.
- Free recordings on YouTube channel of all pieces – theyoungfluteplayer (no spaces).
- Beginner – Preliminary/1st grade.