The BG L14 Soprano Sax ligature is a fabric ligature equipped with a rubber plate. It provides a round/warm tone for the soprano saxophonist.
- BG’s “Standard” Ligature
- This model is a fabric ligature with rubber plate.
- The ligature offers reed contact with rubber plate only.
- This creates a round and warm sound.
- Excellent ligature for small chambers and ensembles.
- Suitable for: soprano saxophone.
- Material: fabric.
- Concept: Reeds make contact with rubber plate only.
- Colour: black.
- Use: chamber music/ensemble.
- Mouthpiece: soprano sax ebonite mouthpieces.
- Acoustics: round and warm sound, easy to play.