A must have in every trumpet and cornet player’s maintenance kit, the Hetman #1 Piston Valve Oil is a synthetic formula that has been formulated specifically for piston valve instruments that have close tolerance clearance. It is a lasting formula that ensures quick, smooth and consistent action on your piston valves and also protects the instruments against corrosion and wear.The formula goes beyond the realms of traditional lubrication products to offer an easier maintenance regime for the musicians and allows them to achieve optimal performance from their instruments.
Hetman #2 Piston Valve Oil lasts longer compared to other lubricants that are available in the market and is fully compatible with other petroleum-based lubricants. The makers have carefully formulated the viscosity and helps in doing away with gumming problems which is otherwise common in piston valve instruments.
More on Hetman Musical Instrument Lubricants
The extensive range of Hetman Musical Instrument Lubricants constitutes an application-specific system of advanced instrument care for the discriminating musician. This system of lubricants was developed to go beyond the limitations of conventional oils and provide a new level of instrument performance and longevity.
Ongoing wear and weakening of the instrument’s air seal due to improper lubrication are serious threats to the performing artist. The negative effects include unsure response, diminishing resonance and clarity, erratic intonation, and unreliable action. An extensive research and envelopment project was therefore undertaken to engineer a comprehensive system of lubricants that would satisfy the following criteria:
- Nontoxic Formula – each lubricant is nontoxic.
- Leading-Edge Technology – each lubricant embodies the most advanced technology, providing superior, longer-lasting performance, and protection against wear and corrosion.
- Compatibility – each lubricant is compatible with conventional petroleum-based oils, avoiding potential gumming problems associated with some synthetics.
- Application-specific – each lubricant’s viscosity and formulation is designed for its specific application.
- Easy Application – each lubricant is packaged with a dispensing system that allows convenient application to the most difficult-to-reach lubrication points.
- Application Guide – an easy-to-follow application guide is available that describes the suggested use of each product.
Hetman Musical Instrument Lubricants achieve the optimum balance between quick action and protection of vital components. Hetman lubricants are formulated in special viscosity grades that meet the specific requirements of the artist, and best suit the individual character of the artist’s instrument. Performers are afforded the feel and confidence of a smooth, consistent action, while the longevity of their treasured instrument is prolonged by the unique formulation of each lubricant.
Hetman Musical Instrument Lubricants allow superior performance and protection to be realised immediately upon application. Although pre-cleaning is not required, maximum performance and protection is achieved by applying Hetman lubricants to a thoroughly cleaned instrument. The unique formulation of Hetman Musical Instrument Lubricants provides unprecedented levels of both performance and protection.